• Double or triple glazed OPTIONS
• Acoustic insulation OPTIONS
• Polished, easy-clean white finish
• 100% Lead-free PVCu substrate
• Black, White or Grey warm-edge spacer bar
• High-tech multi-chamber profile construction
• Profile utilises structural PVCu minimising steel usage
• Ultra-slim ‘almost invisible’ co-extruded glazing gaskets
• Foiled woodgrain or coloured finish OPTIONS
The tilt and turn offers excellent ventilation options with open-in convenience for cleaning. Ideal for high-rise as well as low-rise applications, the tilt and turn window offers a greater scope for larger opening lights than a traditional casement window and the larger panes of glass help with thermal performance. Larger glazing also allows for more light coming in and a greater view out.
Perfect as a fire escape or simply to let in more fresh air, most windows are supplied as ‘tilt before turn’ to make them safer and avoid the risk of children opening them fully in the first instance.
RAL colour chart
Please note that our ColourTEK system can reproduce any colour for our products, not only the trade colours displayed above.
Due to various reasons, an accurate virtual representation of a RAL colour is not always possible. Physical colour swatches have painted representations of colours, and these can be found at any TeamFrames branch.