• Double or triple glazed OPTIONS
• Acoustic insulation OPTIONS
• Dummy (non-opening) sash OPTIONS
• 100% Lead-free PVCu substrate
• Black, White or Grey warm-edge spacer bar
• High-tech 6-chamber profile construction uses structural PVCu rather than steel where possible
• Ultra-slim ‘almost invisible’ co-extruded glazing gaskets
• Foiled woodgrain or coloured finish OPTIONS
Available in several substrate colours and can use sculptured glazing beads by way of contrast. chamferedSASH is more popular on modern homes but the bevelled appearance does emulate the appearance of many traditional styles of timber windows.
PVCu PROFILE COMPARISON
RAL colour chart
Please note that our ColourTEK system can reproduce any colour for our products, not only the trade colours displayed above.
Due to various reasons, an accurate virtual representation of a RAL colour is not always possible. Physical colour swatches have painted representations of colours, and these can be found at any TeamFrames branch.