Our bi-folding doors were the first fully bespoke PVCu bi-folds to be designed, engineered and made in the UK – and we believe they are still the best.
Available in a wide choice of opening configurations and colours, our bi-fold has ultra-slim sight-lines, providing your room with a clean, modern appearance.
Safety features include the innovative low threshold option for family friendly and wheelchair use, meeting Part M building regulations.
• Acoustic insulation OPTIONS
• 100% Lead-free PVCu substrate
• Black, White or Grey warm-edge spacer bar
• High-tech multi-chamber profile construction
• Ultra-slim ‘almost invisible’ co-extruded glazing gaskets
• Foiled woodgrain or coloured finish OPTIONS
• Weather tested with low threshold OPTIONS
• Cyclic tested to >10 times British Standard
• PAS24 and Secured by Design OPTIONS
RAL colour chart
Please note that our ColourTEK system can reproduce any colour for our products, not only the trade colours displayed above.
Due to various reasons, an accurate virtual representation of a RAL colour is not always possible. Physical colour swatches have painted representations of colours, and these can be found at any TeamFrames branch.