• Double-glazed glass OPTIONS
• Acoustic insulation OPTIONS
• 100% Lead-free PVCu substrate
• Black, White or Grey warm-edge spacer bar
• High-tech 6-chamber frame,
4-chamber sash profile
• Profile utilises structural PVCu,
minimising steel usage
• Ultra-slim ‘almost invisible’
co-extruded glazing gaskets
• Foiled woodgrain or coloured finish OPTIONS
flushSASH is an excellent choice for replacing or creating an authentic traditional timber window appearance. This style can be extended further by opting for mechanical butt joints as used in traditional timber joinery rather than the mitred fusion-welding of the frame and sash. In addition to this, a Deep Bottom Rail can be used for the lower rail of all the sashes further replicating timber joinery.
PVCu PROFILE COMPARISON
RAL colour chart
Please note that our ColourTEK system can reproduce any colour for our products, not only the trade colours displayed above.
Due to various reasons, an accurate virtual representation of a RAL colour is not always possible. Physical colour swatches have painted representations of colours, and these can be found at any TeamFrames branch.