Tilt & Turn – for easy access
For easy ventilation and cleaning, look no further than a Teamframes tilt & turn window.
The tilt and turn window is a dual functioning window. You can open it like a door (inwards) or tilt the top of the sash into your room for ventilation. The design provides you with a slim, low maintenance, practical window combining modern styling with easy operation. Perfect for large window installations in modern extensions as they allow secure ventilation.
Warm & Secure
- Internally Beaded Frames (Intruders cannot remove glass from outside)
- Energy Saving Low E glass as standard.
- 28mm double glazed sealed units for maximum sound and heat retention
Attractive & Low Maintenance
- Wipe clean PVCu
- 10 year guarantee
- Black low line gaskets to increase sight lines
- Choice of handles, colours and finishes
- Many glass options
Build your PVCu Windows with our unique :
New Colour Foil Finishes for Windows and Doors
Teamframes are consistently looking to add to the customer experience and can now offer a new and exclusive choice of finishes for doors and windows to complement what is already a great line up of colours.
- Mooreiche – a new dark brown oak woodgrain foil finish. This makes an ideal choice for many South East homes such Charles Church, Martin Grant Homes and many more, due to brick colours and timber beams used
- Bronze Platin – a metallic woodgrain finish that offers something really different
- Flemish Gold – a smooth finish in a deep rich gold that will bring life to ordinary windows and doors
- Trompet – a lighter tone than Flemish gold, still a smooth finish but equally rich and decadent