PVCu Bi-Fold Doors
contemporary styling : quiet : slim
Few products can offer such a dramatic transformation. When opened our PVCu bi-fold doors are slim and unobtrusive and when closed, they offer all the benefits of a modern doubled-glazed door. Open just one bi-fold panel as an entrance, or fold all of them back to draw the ambiance of your garden into your home.
Our PVCu bi-fold doors can be stacked open at one end, or at both ends, or one panel can be opened like a conventional single back door or a pair of doors. You can choose the same colour for both sides of your PVCu bi-fold doors, or a different colour for the side that faces into the room.
Build your very own Bi-Fold Doors with our unique :
- Low maintenance, no painting, no warping, no shrinking
- Security locking system
- Option of inward or outward opening doors
- Thermally efficient
- Low threshold option for easy access
How does it work?
The PVCu bi-fold doors system is built up using a frame in which movable parts or elements are placed in such a way that it is possible to fold up the elements to the left or right. These elements or leafs are supported and hinged to the next leaf.
The top and bottom of each leaf is supported by a roller mechanism which slides along a dedicated channel built in to the outer frame. for our bi-fold doors, there are many possible combinations of elements and opening schemes.
If you would like a quote for our PVCu Bi-Fold doors, then please give us your contact details and someone will be in touch very soon.
New Colour Foil Finishes for Windows and Doors
Teamframes are consistently looking to add to the customer experience and can now offer a new and exclusive choice of finishes for doors and windows to complement what is already a great line up of colours.
- Mooreiche – a new dark brown oak woodgrain foil finish. This makes an ideal choice for many South East homes such Charles Church, Martin Grant Homes and many more, due to brick colours and timber beams used
- Bronze Platin – a metallic woodgrain finish that offers something really different
- Flemish Gold – a smooth finish in a deep rich gold that will bring life to ordinary windows and doors
- Trompet – a lighter tone than Flemish gold, still a smooth finish but equally rich and decadent
Our doors are designed to offer high Kitemark levels of security, construction and reduced heat loss.
All our Bi-Fold doors offer a slim profile and a vast range of RAL colours.